Day 131
It's always easier to hike when you know you won't be sleeping in the woods. We have a reservation at a hotel in North Conway tonight.
It was raining when we started our hike today and we have around 3 miles to the Galehead Hut where they had coffee, and leftover pancakes.
Didn't have many views this morning but it did open up once we got to Zeacliff. We grabbed some water at the Zealand Hut and kept walking to RT 302.
I was able to get us a hitch into town via a very nice Vermont Lady. She was headed to a Cocktail Hour and saw me stick my thumb out and immediately pulled over.
I think I might've set a record for the fastest hitch of all time. I only had my thumb out for 2 seconds before getting picked up.
Tomorrow we meet up with some Dover Run Club boys to hike up Mt Washington.
Happy Trails 🌲
Comments
Post a Comment