Day 90

We had a quick hike into town today, and we had to get there before noon since that's when the shuttle was picking us up. 


We had plenty of time, didn't need to rush, but we did spend some extra time at the Peanut Store before heading to the shuttle. They had every type of candy imaginable. I grabbed some soda and some chocolate pretzels 

The shuttle dropped us off at the bus station we we all grabbed some lunch before parting ways. Papi and Hiccup both had airbnbs in town and Nick and I were taking a bus to Philly. 


Once we got to Philly, we ubered to the hotel near the airport, showered, laundry, and then dinner once Shannon flew in 

Tomorrow morning, Nick will fly out, and Shannon and I will spend the day together. 

Happy Trails 🌲


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0

Day 1

Day 4