Day 110
23 miles were on the docket today. It was rainy when we woke up and we had a tornado warning on our phones but we don't have a choice but to walk north!
We hit a Mt Washington but it was not the big mountain we love in NH. Some small little 2000ft Mtn hidden in western mass.
We got into Massachusetts today! Absolutely crazy that Connecticut is over!
I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up walking off the ridge towards a Berkshire Boarding School. I didn't want to walk back up to the Ridgeline so I road walked for a while.
Me Tama and Papi walked past trail magic, but Hiccup texted us and I was still close enough for them to drive a few minutes to pick me up. It was very nice of them to drive up the trail and bring me to the trail magic. On the ride over, he asked where I was from, and I said Gilford NH. He said No Way! My sister lives in Gilford. Who was actually my neighbor growing up, Betsy Kelly!
What a small world! Hiccup and I were very thankful and we packed or some hot dogs and chips for the boys before heading back to trail
Tomorrow we will be back in town to watch the US soccer game!
Comments
Post a Comment