Day 74
Town days are always exciting, all I think about while walking is the food I'm going to eat in town. We decided to get Mexican tonight so all I'm thinking of is a nice big Margarita. Unfortunately, I have to hike 18 miles before we get to Front Royal. Very easy miles today, and we got them all done before 2:00pm. I took the road in places where there were no views, but it was a beautiful day out.
They had a free trolley into town that goes to the trailhead 4 times a day. We took the 2:15pm ride and immediately hit up the local burger joint for lunch. It felt like fast food, but was easily the best burger we've had on trail so far. Definitely worth paying more here than Mcdonalds. Front Royal will be a favorite town for sure.
We showered at the Super 8, then started laundry and went out for dinner. Margaritas and Fajitas were just what we needed. ***Special thanks to Karen and Frank for dinner!***
Happy Trails 🌲
Comments
Post a Comment