Day 62
Started this morning with a large climb, but without the wine in my pack it felt incredibly light.
I reached the point where I stopped in 2023. Very exciting to get to see new parts of the trail I've never seen before.
We had another beautiful weather day today, and the Blue Ridge Parkway looked great. I did get my first real blister today which wasn't fun
I took a long nap at lunch, but was told afterwards by a day hiker that there was trail magic at the next gap. I got really worried I wouldn't make it in time but thankfully they were still there. His name was Rick and his wife Heidi was section hiking. They had protein shakes, Gatorade, coke, protein bars, chips, anything you could need.
We ended the day with some book club reading at Marble Spring Campsite at mile 780
Happy Trails 🌲
Comments
Post a Comment