Day 59

Town Day! We had 15.5 miles to get to town today. We unfortunately got rained out of our attempt for a sunrise on McAfee Knob. I was glad everybody agreed we shouldn't go. 
Quite a wet and foggy day to start, but we all had food on our minds since there was a great BBQ joint in Daleville. I ate there last time I came through town
No views at Tinkers Cliffs today
Weather improved as the day went on. I finally had service so I called a few people on the final miles into town. 
I totally forgot to take a picture of my sandwich, but we did get fried pickles as an appetizer 
Just some hiker trash drying out their tents in the parking lot 
Staying at the Beech Inn B&B, it's quite a unique place. 
I had a Fairy Comforter

We do have bad news to report, Patches is getting off trail for a bit due to his blisters. He's been walking with blisters since he started and they just aren't getting any better. He's hoping they might improve and he can join us back on trail in a little bit. 

Happy Trails 🌲 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0

Day 1

Day 4