Day 53

We had a long ways to go into town today. Typically we only do 4-10 miles but we had 19 today. We all woke up early, and got started around 7:00am
Didn't take too many pictures, I was in a rush since I didn't have much food left. 
We made it to the trailhead by 3:00pm and waited for our ride. We all had nothing left in our food bag and we were exhausted. We did get rained on a little towards the end of the day but it wasn't too bad. We're staying at Angels Rest Hostel today, and I stayed here last time with the crew. We did decide to go for Mexican tonight. 
After showering, setting up tents, we walked over to La Barranca. I went here last time, so here's an old picture of Alyssa and Rachel from 23! 
We all got a lot of food and margaritas.
Quick stop to dairy queen after then back to the Hostel. We all made phone calls to family, grabbed laundry and went to bed shortly after. 

Resupply tomorrow morning, then back onto trail! 

Happy Trails 🌲 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0

Day 1

Day 4