Day 33

Sorry for the late posts, didn't have service, then my phone broke for a while so I needed to get a new one at the closest Verizon store. 

Got a new phone today, so I'll try my best to remember what I did these days. This day we only had 3 miles to town, and the Uncle Johnny's Hostel. 
Sonce Helene, they had to completely rebuild Uncle Johnny's on trail, and the outfitter decided to team up with them to move right on trail which is awesome for hikers. We plugged in our stuff, and then got a free shuttle into town to the food city for breakfast and resupply. 
This was the bridge that fell out, so now there's an optional 3 mile road walk. 
My lovely mother also sent me some Tootsie rolls and my new shirt to hike in. It's a lightweight sun hoodie from outdoor research for the warmer weather. 
We charged up completely then hiked out 3 miles to the closest shelter. 

We all packed our some sandwiches for dinner at the shelter. I don't mean to be rude but there was a lady here that would just not shut up. 

Happy Trails 🌲



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0

Day 1

Day 4