Day 8
We made it to town! Phone was still dead this morning for our 5 mile jaunt to the shuttle location at Blue Ridge Gap for mile 75. Hard to believe we've hiked over 80+ miles so far including the approach trail.
Told Nick to take a picture of me since my mother has been requesting to see what I look like 😂
We're staying at Hostel Round the Bend in Georgia near the town of Hiawasse. I stayed here back in 2023 for one night and this time were spending two nights and taking a zero tomorrow.
We got picked up at 11:00 and once we got to the hostel we showered, did laundry, and charged devices.
Around 4:00, me, fish, patches and Nick took a shuttle into town for some Mexican food. I only agreed knowing I'll be at the hostel for one more night.
Happy Trails 🌲
Comments
Post a Comment