Day 27
We had 7.6 miles to go to town today. We might hike 2 miles tomorrow to keep an easy mileage tomorrow, and technically it won't be a zero day.
I was the first one in our tramily to get into town, and then I got us a table at the Smoky Diner. Afterwards we went to our hostel for the night to shower and start laundry. The Appalachian Trailer, which I stayed at in 2023. The four of us, and the other tramily, Alyssa, Jeff, Magician and Kiwi, all met up at the brewery where there was live music.
*Beers sponsored by Cole and Jeffrey*
One of the shops here has a permanent chicken resident inside. We're just hiking two miles tomorrow so we will lounge around in town all day, we still need to resupply for our 70 mile trek to Erwin.
Happy Trails 🌲
Comments
Post a Comment