Day 19

Our first nice warm weather day in a while. We got up early to head down to Fontana to hitch a free shuttle to the resort. Was able to get some good sunrise pictures 
Resupply options were better than the past, but very expensive. There aren't any other options really. I was able to pick up my new pair of shoes my dad sent, which was a relief. This is my 5th pair of Altra Olympus 5s. I still have one more pair to ship in around 500-600 miles
We loaded back up to the marina, and started the trek into the Smoky Mountains.
Trail name was toots, short for tootsie but now I'm just going by Tootsie. Nick is Tama, Owen is Papi and Patches is still Patches
Took a gamble with this precooked taco meat and it was incredible. Paired it with a Knors Marinara
Happy Trails 🌲

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0

Day 1

Day 4